Sunday, September 26, 2004

Hello darkness my old friend...

Have you ever been walking along, minding your own business when bam! A memory of someone or something from your past just hits you? That happened to me yesterday at lunch. I was walking to the table when I was overcome with the memory of someone; a person I had been very close to and all of my senses became overloaded with the memory of him … all of a sudden I was in his arms once again… I could feel his body… smell his shirt… hear his voice… all of the things I thought I would never experience again with this person came flooding back to me and in that moment I realized how much I loved him and I guess never really stopped. It’s been years since I have seen him and quite a while since I have talked with him but when it hits you that strongly, you take notice. Maybe I will run into him again but for now all I have to say is, wherever you are… thank you for one of the happiest times in my life and for introducing me to the world of pure unconditional true love. 9-25-04

No comments: