Saturday, November 05, 2005

unwanted alarm experience

ok so I am freakin tired and annoyed. The fire alarms in Chris' house have been beeping at me since 5am. I tried to sleep through them but every couple of minutes or so "chirp!" and it is just outside of Chris' range so he has been sleeping just fine. This was supposed to be my sleep in relax day and now I don't have any more time for sleep and that freaking alarm is still chirping at me. They are too high for me to reach and I dont know if he has a latter to reach the ceiling in the living room (vaulted) and the chirping keeps rotating through the different alarms. I was actually fine until the one in the bedroom started this morning. Now I don't know what to do. I need sleep... I have been in bed too long... I don't have anywhere to go to actually get sleep at this point and I still have to go shopping for a birthday present and show up to a house warming party and a birthday party. I would also like to finish the final details on the purple room so we can start on getting rid of the yellow one. Oh and my lower right molar has been hurting me recently. Its the tooth I had filled a little while ago. The dentist kept on having to drill deeper and deeper and now I wonder if I actually needed a root canal. Never had one so I don't know if my tooth is showing those symptoms or not. Another part of me hopes that it is just my tooth settling into the filling or whatever. Even though its like 6 months later practically. "Chirp!" grrr... now I am jealous of Chris and his ears' selective hearing. I guess everything holds plusses and minuses I just want to be able to sleep like a normal person... I feel like I am in some weird science experiment or something: Just how much can she take? Sleep deprevation mixed with abusive noises, News at 11. I feel like crying or hitting something or I don't know as long as it give me a cool dark soft place to sleep. I think I should start a list of unfavorable thing... starting with the sound and location of dieing fire alarms.

No comments: