Wednesday, January 09, 2008

New Beginnings

It is time I start posting here again. I think I will take the link off of Myspace that leads here so only those who have bookmarked me or find me accidentally can read it.

I have been working like crazy... coming in at 730 or 8am and leaving the office between 10pm and 130am. I am overloaded at work and most likely won't get a day off this week.

I am also looking for a place to live. Plans keep arising and then falling through. I have an offer in another state but I am not ready to leave this one. Too much going on here right now for me.

My quartet is awesome. I love them and I love singing. I am not as in to my chorus right now and I am not sure I actually have the time to sing with them. I am doing too much and its the only thing I have that I can actually let go of. Will need to talk it over with the quartet.

I have other news. I am smitten. I am not really telling anyone but there are a few who have figured it out. Mainly Melissa, Jeff and probably Heather. There are a few negative points though. He doesn't live here, some of his family members have been trying to steer him away since they found out that we were talking, and neither of us can move right now. Yeah, I said it. That's a big statement, I know. I am as surprised as you are. But you don't know him and you don't know us. Melissa said she knew how crazy we are about each other and I said how can you tell and she said you just have to spend a few minutes around the two of you... what are they blind? This was all done by email and I am bad at word for word remembrances.
We are making big plans while making fun of ourselves for being such idiots. Today (yesterday technically) was the 1 month anniversary of the first day that we actually met in person. We had been talking almost every day for an hour or two for about two weeks before that. And now you can't get us off the phone. I'm probably going to get in trouble for being on personal calls so often at work but I can talk to him and do my job at the same time... Time passes quickly and even though we have silent time, it is comforting and nice. And when we get talking... try shutting us up! I just wish he were around to touch more often.

Well, that's enough for tonight. I needed to sleep a while ago.
Thanks friends.

No comments: