Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Down to business

Today is going to be an interesting day. Matt called in sick... Derek called in sick... and Jamie didn't show up and we don't have her number to call her... I think she thinks she is 12:30-8:30pm today. Oh and John called in sick upstairs so Marina is upstairs by herself which means I have to call guest services and meeting services for runs and I get to unload the trucks by myself. while answering the phones. and getting the counter. and inbounding and putting the boxes away. wow what a day. IN OTHER NEWS... I put in an application for an apartment so I might have my own place soon.. but I am still checking out the roommate option because I would have more money then and I could meet some cool person to hang with... My main concern is that I have never been able to just be myself in a living situation... always have to be quiet for someone or my alarm wakes them up or I can't have people over because they will be using the living room etc. I want all that. I want to be able to put on music at 4:30am and dance around and sing while I am getting ready for the day. I want to be able to walk naked from my bathroom to my bedroom. I want to be able to do my own thing.. I guess if I found a roommate situation where the bathroom was connected to the bedroom and they didn't mind people over and the walls were not paper thin I would be happy. Well, times a wastin' on the moving thing so I had better decide fast. Thats all for now folks. =D

No comments: